Monday, November 15, 2010

Project #6

I did my Project #6 Questionnaire on peoples' favorite things. I asked about sports, colors, hobbies, etc. You can follow the link embedded in the first picture to see the results.


I was surprised to find that when given the option between rap, hip hop, country, and other music students chose other majority of the time. Most people also chose other when given the choice of a favorite color being red, black, or blue. Eighty one percent of people decided that their favorite pet was a dog and most said their favorite number was between one and twenty five. Majority of people said Dr. Seuss was their favorite childhood author and chose other when given the options of Facebook, Blogger, and Myspace for favorite site to visit online. Most people voted Alabama as their favorite SEC football team and heart as their favorite shape. When given the options of other, football, soccer, and baseball, people said their favorite sport was one other than the three named. I also found that most peoples' favorite hobby was something other than reading, browsing the internet, watching television, and sports. For the most part I was slightly surprised at the responses. I had sixteen people respond to my questionnaire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment