Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Additional Assignment #1

With Google squared and programs like it, it is much easier to search and find information typically needed for classroom environments. Searches such as WolframAlpha provide ways to make systematic knowledge immediately computable and accessible to as many people as is possible. No, I did not know about Google Squared or Wolfram Alpha prior to this assignment. I reread my comments on the Did You Know video. My thoughts are still the same on the video after hearing your comments. From this exercise I learned that statistics can be tricky and to carefully analyze them before drawing conclusions. I also read the Food For Thought article. It was, indeed, short. I think it's rather interesting that an illiterate six year old could use such a piece of technology. Maybe the man is a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment