Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Personal Learning Network Final Report

I love my Symbaloo PLN( personal learning network) because it allows me to be completely organized. I keep all of my important and most used links on my page. If I need to add something or want to look up something, all I have to do is type it in the middle box and it will Google it for me. My Symbaloo allows me to customize to my needs and my likes and interests. This is one of the many tools I will keep from this EDM 310 class. I think it is amazing because even if there is not a tile already made for something you can choose the URL you wish to put on it, the background color, the color text, what the text is, AND you can even upload your own image to use on the tile. When you are done creating your tile you can put it on your Symbaloo. You simply drag the tile from the top left and put it on a square. You can delete tiles you don't need or use, or if you just needed it one time. You can rearrange tiles and as you can see on mine, my school is all close to one another along with my banking and some of the better teacher blogs I have found this semester. I have recreational sites on here as well: Facebook, Twitter, Myspace. I have it all here. I don't have to worry with typing a ton of URLs in the top search or anywhere else. All I have to do is open Symbaloo and click once for whatever I need. IT'S AWESOME! 



No comments:

Post a Comment